Monday, August 2, 2010

Vampire Academy Book Series

Hi everyone! I wanted to do something a little different today. While I have been out for summer break, I have doing A LOT of reading...which is another cherished hobby of mine. I wanted to show you a series of books that I've read that I think are great! I absolutely love the Twilight Saga books and yes I have seen Eclipse (my favorite so far) but these books have become a second favorite. They are Vampire Academy books! There are 5 in the series and if you loved Twilight you will surely like these books too! Let me know if you have read them and what you think about them! If not, and you need something to read...they are great!


Check them out!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow for a card post!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin...and reading!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally out of books to read (soooo unlike me) so I think I will be checking out where to get these at... thanks for sharing your favs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails