Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday! I can't believe it is already August. Where did my summer break go? I am NOT ready to start back to school. Guess I'll have to enjoy what little time I have left...I am getting ready to head out this morning and I wanted to post a quick card before I leave. This is a card I made yesterday. I have not used this color combination before but I'm pretty happy with it. The base card is So Saffron stamped with the Sanded background stamp. I cut out a Top Note Die using my Big Shot in Rich Razzleberry. I had to trim some of it off so it would fit on the card. I stamped the cute cupcake stand (from stamp set "Crazy for Cupcakes") using Black Staz-On on Whisper White cardstock and backed it with Old Olive Cardstock. I used these Stampin' Write Markers to color: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, So Saffron, and Crumb Cake for the stand. I used some 1/4" Old Olive Grograin Ribbon and wraped the Whisper White cardstock along the bottom edge. The greeting comes from the stamp set "Fundamental Phrases".
Hope you like this card! Thanks for peeking in today!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails