Friday, August 6, 2010

Owl Thank You

Look at this ADORABLE card I got from my upline, Tammi! I got this card in the mail the other day and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw how darn cute it was! I always look forward to getting handmade cards from others and it's fun to see how creative friends can be! I really like how she used the Woodgrain background stamp (#117100) with the owl! Lovely card and THANK YOU TAMMI!  I am absolutely going to have to break down and get this super cute Two-Step Owl Extra Large Punch (#118074)!  LOVE IT!
Hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin'!
Please click "FOLLOW" to follow my blog!
If you want to place an order, you can click on the New 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog on the right side bar to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails