Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Saturday! Man, it has been a BUSY day for me and with this weather I've done nothing but sweat! I got up early this morning and went to the gym, came home and cleaned/organized my ENTIRE stamping room, mowed the grass, read some in my book, drove to Walgreens to get a new hairdryer because my exploded the other day (really, it did!), now I'm settling down to post on my blog. I did rent a movie (Hot Tub Time Machine) while at Walgreens for me and my hubby to watch later! Hope it will be worth my $1.00 (RedBox..LOVE IT! hee hee)

Anyway, enough about my day...lets get to this super cute, super simple card.  This is a card my Stamp-a-Stackers will be making this month. I used the new Cherry Cobbler CS (#119685), which I absolutely love, and Very Vanilla CS (#101650). Hey, it's another 2-color card! The Very Vanilla I embossed with the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (#120175) and used a Stampin' Sponge Dauber (#102892) to ink up the embossed images with Cherry Cobbler SU Classic Ink (#119669). I stamped "get well wishes" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (#115370) and punched it out with my Small Oval Punch (in the new catalog is called the 1-3/8"x5/8" Oval Large punch #119863)....weird name for such a little oval. Oh well...I also used my Sponge Daubler to put some extra ink on the surface of the punch and "Volia" a simple, elegant looking card! You can click on the picture to get a better look if you like! Of course, you can always change the greeting to fit your preference or need. You could also tie some Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (#117291) around the card just under the Very Vanilla layer to give it a little extra something.

I hope you like this card today and thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails