Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Christmas Card Time!

I just love making Christmas cards! It is my favorite time of year and everyone loves getting homemade Christmas cards! Especially me!! Hint. Hint. ;)

Well, we got to go back to school today on a 2-hour delay. The weather forecast is calling for more snow and freezing rain. Doesn't look like a good chance for school tomorrow, but you never know! Maybe just another 2-hour delay. All these missed days mean we will just be making them up. YUCK!

Anyway, these two cards are two that my customers made at my last Stamp-a-Stack. They are both very simple and use just a few pieces of paper or cardstock.

You can click on the images to get a closer look. I hope you enjoy these cards and check back for more Christmas cards. I have LOTS to share!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails