Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome Christmas Into Your Heart

Here are 2 more Christmas cards. I'm not sure why I'm posting in two's...but oh well. I guess it just feels like the thing to do. Ha Ha! Anyway, the two cards I am posting today are also cards from my lastest Stamp-a-Stack.

The first card is based on Crumb Cake (this is becoming one of my new favorite colors!). I used the Jolly Holiday DSP, which I TOTALLY love too! The stamped stocking images are from the stamp set "Sparkly and Bright" and the greeting is from the beautiful stamp set "Heard from the Heart." I used Crumb Cake Classic Ink and Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink for this entire card.
 This next card I was a little iffy about. I really wanted to use white embossing powder but I wasn't sure about the black and white for Christmas. Once I had the poinsettia image stamped and embossed I decided to add a little red glitter to the center (thanks for the suggestion Lisa)! It really made the card POP! I just love the way this card turned out. Very simple, yet very elegant! The poinsettia is from the stamp set "Christ is Born" and the NOEL greeting is from "Many Merry Messages". Both are heat embossed with the white embossing powder and the heat tool. The glitter is the red chunky glitter.


Hope you like these cards! Check back later for more beautifully, simple Christmas Cards!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin!
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I like the black and white!!! great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails