Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy "Bee"-lated Birthday

While we were at the lake for our vacation, we didn't get to celebrate my husband's grandmother's birthday so I made her this birthday card when we got home. I used the "Just Buzzin' By" stamp set and on the inside (sorry I don't have a picture) I put "Hope you have a Happy "Bee"-lated Birthday!"

Here are the supplies for my card:
Just Buzzin' By Stamp Set
Old Olive CS
Crumb Cake CS
Whisper White CS
Staz-On Black Ink (images and greeting)
More Mustard Ink (watercolored on the hive)
Chocolate Chip Ink (for the bottom of the hive)
Aqua Painter (for the hive)
So Saffron Marker (for the bee's)
1-1/4" Old Olive Striped Grograin Ribbon
1-1/4" Circle Punch
1-3/8" Circe Punch
Dazzling Diamonds (for the bee's wings)


You can click on the picture for a closer view. The quality isn't as good because I took the picture with my cell phone.
Hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin'!

Please click to follow me on my blog! ------->>>>
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails