Friday, July 30, 2010

You're One of the Good Ones

TGIF! I hope everyone has had a great Friday! I would have posted earlier but it has been a BUSY day! I just got back from Spartanburg with my husband so I haven't had any time to post until now.
This is a simple 2 color card. I used Night of Navy and Very Vanilla. This stamp comes from the stamp set "Smarty Pants". I don't use this stamp set often and to be honest I only bought it for the "Friend, Good. -Frankenstein" quote for my Halloween cards. However, I do like how this card turned out. I used my Stamp-a-Majig to line up the stamp to make it my focal point. I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but I punched out several 1 1/4" Night of Navy circles and adhered them to the background on the card. Maybe if you click on the picture you can see them better.
Well, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy this card!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails