Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Friendship

Hello there! I wanted to show this card I made today using the Seasons of Friendship stamp set. I just adore this set because there are so many possibilites....(as there are with ALL Stampin' Up stamps sets.) ha ha...Anyway, my base card is made with the Real Red and Crumb Cake (new name for Kraft). I used the Scallop Border punch along the edge for a little something extra. I stamped the tree on Very Vanilla using Chocolate Chip and stamped the leaves with Old Olive. Some of the leaves I stamped off first. I stamped the little bird in Real Red, cut him out, and popped him up on a Stampin' Dimensional. The tree and bird are backed on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock and the whole piece is popped up on dimensionals as well...that is so the Chocolate Chip 1/4 Grograin Ribbon could slide through. I tied a simple knot in the ribbon. The greeting "The season of friendship lasts forever" is also in this stamp set and is stamped on Very Vanilla. I free hand cut out the little "ribbon" tag for this greeting. I hope you like this card! Email me with any questions!
Enjoy!
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails