Thursday, June 24, 2010

STAMP SET SALE! Check it out!!!

I have FINALLY decided to clean out my stamping room and put all of my retired (newly retired and past retired) stamp sets and ink up for sale. It is so hard to part with some of these sets because I have become so attached to them. Scroll through these stamp sets and let me know if you are interested! Shipping is FREE if you purchase one of my retired stamp sets. The price is located beside the stamp set, as well as how many stamps are in the set. Email me at mypookiedallas99@aol.com if you would like to make a purchase. First come, first serve so let me know ASAP if you want to be the happy owner of any of these sets!




Yummy - $7.00 (set of 3)








Holiday Best - $7.00 (set of 4)
SOLD









Good Neighbors - $10.00 (set of 10)







Picture This - $10.00 each (set of 8)
I have 1 wood mount set and
1 clear mount set.









Vintage Labels - $10.00 (set of 6)







Happy Moments - $10.00 (set of 7)












With All My Heart - $12.00 (set of 6)
Brand New - never been used







Darling Dots - $7.00 (set of 8)








Whoo's Your Valentine? - $10.00 (set of 4)







Close As a Memory - $15.00 (set of 4)
SOLD








Christmas Punch - $10.00 (set of 6)









Country Morning - $7.00 (set of 4)







Enjoy Every Moment - $25.00 (set of 11)






Bird on a Branch - $15.00 (set of 5)








Comfort Food - $5.00 (set of 4)








May Your Merry Be Very - $5.00 (set of 4)







God's Beauty - $8.00 (set of 4)








Blooming with Love - $20.00 (set of 8)








A Little Somethin' - $15.00 (set of 6)









And Many Mower - $20.00 (set of 8)
SOLD










Live Like You Mean It - $10.00 (set of 7)







Patterned Pines - $8.00 (set of 4)







Polka Dot Punches - $8.00 (set of 4)






Chocolate Bunny - $4.00 (set of 1)








Botanical Blooms - $7.00 (set of 7)







Deer Friends - $10.00 (set of 8)





Thanks for stopping by today! I will be posting my inks that I have for sale tomorrow. Check those out! There might be a color that you need! Remember to email me if you are interested in any of the stamp sets I have for sale. Shipping is FREE!

Until Next Time, Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails