Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Progressive Card

Ok, so I get up this morning and start looking at some of my favorite Stampin' Up blogs. One of my favorites it Heather Summers (http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/). I came across her idea of making a progressive card and thought, "Hey, I can do this!" I have never entered into any type of challenge before, so I thought I'd give it a try. Her challenge is to take a 3x3 note card, design it, and turn it into a regular standard size card. Here is my 3x3 card:

I wanted to use some paper from the Sale-a-bration paper pack so I thought I'd use these cute little trees. I like the single Pumpkin Pie tree so I wanted to add a little more Pumpkin Pie to my card with the oval punch. I thought this would be a cute and simple "Thank You" card. Here is the 3x3 card progressed into a standard size card.



Here is the recipe for this card:
Good Neighbors Stamp Set (SAB item)
Welcome Neighbor DSP (SAB item)
Kraft Cardstock # 102125
Old Olive Cardstock # 100702
Whisper White Cardstock # 100730
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock # 105117
Old Olive Satin Ribbon # 117292
Glue Dot to attach ribbon # 103683
Stampin' Dimensional (pack of 300) # 104430

Hope you like it!
Thanks to Heather Summers for the inspiration and the challenge.
I hope I win!!!


2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I love this, thank you so much for playing along! Your blog is beautiful! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.. and I love Heathers blog as well.. I stalk her all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails