Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just a little something....

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you this adorable tree that I just put on my wall on New Year's Eve. It is from the Definitely Decorative Stampin' Up Catalog. I have been eyeballing it in the catalog for a while now, and my husband was hesitant about putting something on our walls..which I totally understand. But...I finally talked him into letting me get this tree! I have actually ordered a saying to go with it so I will post those pictures when I get it put up too! Let me tell you, these wall decorations are ADDICTIVE! I could do my whole house if Brad would let me! Ha ha. You can click on the new catalog to the right of my blog to see the new 2010 Decor Elements.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails