Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thinking of You


Hello there. I wanted to share with you this card I made for a friend. I had some Pacific Point and Baja Breeze cardstock (retired In Color) and ribbon that I wanted to use so I thought it would work well for a masculine card. Of course, you could subsitute any color you have. Chocolate Chip goes with ANY color! :) I layered Chocolate Chip in between and stamped my image in Chocolate Chip too. I sponged around the edges with Chocolate Chip ink.

Here is the recipe for this card:
Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set ( #113252)
Whisper White Cardstock (#100730)
Pacific Point Cardstock (retired)
Baja Breeze Cardstock (retired)
Chocolate Chip Cardstock (#102128)
Chocolate Chip Stampin' Ink (#100908)
Pacific Point Ribbon (retired)
Modern Label Punch (#116630)
Stamping Sponges (#101610)

Hope you like this card!
Until next time, Happy Stampin'!
Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails