Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Treat Bag


Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been extremely busy and haven't had the chance. Anyway, I made this cute Halloween treat bag as a door prize at one of my latest workshops. I used the Fancy Favor Die (#115965) with the Cast-A-Spell DSP (#115677). On a Whisper White piece of cardstock I used my Haunting Jumbo Wheel (#112480). This is the first time I have got to use this wheel. When I bought it, silly me forgot to buy the handle so I had to wait to use it. I hate that I did that...I guess we learn from our mistakes. :) I stamped the pumpkin from the stamp set House of Haunts (#111574) in Pumpkin Pie (#105216). I used Yo-Yo Yellow Marker (#100050) to color in the eyes and the star on the trick-or-treaters. What a cute bag this made! I put some basket grass inside along with some candy! It was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails